New York, NY
Alyssa is an Illustrator and cartoonist hailing from New York City and a graduate of The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art. Being an artist, she's always seeking new opportunities to put her creative skills to use, while gaining further experience.
Alyssa is also passionate about everything and anything related to comic books, video games and animation. She loves any kind of entertainment that can tell a story with art. Currently a co-host of podcast show, Pondering Nerds.
Freelance Illustrator, Comic Artist and Storyboard Artist
● Created storyboards for an animated series pilot for Nickelodeon and TV-spot storyboards for Citibank
● Illustrated T-shirt designs for companies The Yetee and Eighty-Sixed, illustrations for Jazz curriculum book by Bowstopper Enterprises LLC, perfume packaging illustrations for brand Harvey Prince and illustrations for short story by Yurikah LLC.
● Written and illustrated comic pages for Pronto Comics
● Writer and illustrator of comic Beyond the Ferry
Content Production Studio Artist (Contract)
Hogarth Worldwide, on-site at Apple
● Used Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to implement localized assets for screen interfaces from various sized Apple devices for the EU market.
● Worked closely with an international team to ensure localization of final screens were accurate.
High 5 Games
Prepare art and sound assets from land based slot machine games and convert them for social platforms such as Facebook and mobile devices.
Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art
Illustration, comic art